Each year, nearly 2,000 credit professionals gather for NACM's premier educational event — the annual NACM Credit Congress & Exposition, which provides a forum for exchanging information on the most current changes in the field. And AcceptEmail is there to meet you. Be sure to stop by at booth 204.
Credit Congress offers more than 60 compelling and timely educational sessions. Ranging from the fundamentals to more refined, challenging subjects, our breakout sessions present material in the following educational tracks:
- Business and Technical Skills
- Credit Management - Core concepts to best practices, trends, practitioner experiences
- Credit and Technology
- Financial Analysis
- International Credit Concepts - Global challenges, etiquette protocol, country-specific approaches
- Leadership and Management
- Legal Environment of Business Credit - Legal updates, new case opinions, due diligence expectations
Based on your experience, interests and goals, tailor a conference agenda that is most applicable and affords the greatest return to you and your company. View the preliminary schedule here and register online.